What You Can Do:
- Your time and expertise serving as a board member
- Your expertise in offering a class (anything from a job-skill to a life skill, to class on wellness)
- Your connections by telling others about us and what we do
- Your unused or partially used art suppplies
- Your gently used exercise equipment, like yoga mats equipment, etc.
Is to encourage the members of the community to live life to its fullest potential. As a member of this center, we will strive to inspire individuals, support communities, provide resources and connections to all, be non-judgmental and open, and to advocate for those who are struggling to cope with the mental, emotional, environmental, physical, and spiritual challenges life throws our way.
Anxiety, anger, depression, low self-esteem are natural feelings that are experienced in varying degrees by individuals within today’s society. Sometimes these and other mental health concerns can be improved by rest, relaxation, exercise, good nutrition and a strong support system. Other times individuals may want to seek help from professionals. Creative Center for Wellness offers ongoing behavioral therapy as part of their care and your gift will help us accelerate our progress toward breakthroughs that will change the world for people with mental illness. Don’t miss this opportunity to make a tax-deductible gift to help everyone affected by this disease. Please don’t wait — give now.